Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome Andy

Hi everybody,



My name is Andreas "Andee" Frischknecht and I have joined Wuala to lead the integration and testing team.




I started my IT career back in 1999 working in network and Linux/Solaris system administration. Later I switched over to software development writing code in Java and C#.



I spend most of my free time with my family (that's my daughter on the picture btw.), reading books (at current I am working my way through the Spenser novels by Robert Parker), and occasionally I am active on Stackoverflow, sleuthing for interesting questions to answer. ("interesting" == stuff related to asynchronous/concurrent programming, performance-tuning, and/or obscure programming language features.)



I am thrilled to be working again on the forefront of technology, at a place where I can bring in both my experience in system administration and software development, and together with a fantastic team of exceptionally smart guys. I couldn't have wished for anything better!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment